We design wargames for historical military miniatures
Extra free scenarios for download can be found here
Regimental Fire and Fury: Civil War Battle Scenarios
Give history a second chance and lead the breakout at Fort Donelson, stand with the Iron Brigade in its finest moment on McPherson's Ridge, and charge with General Barksdale into the Peach Orchard.
The second volume in our series is a full-color, 80-page softback book, offering 13 early and mid-war battle scenarios to go with your Regimental Fire and Fury rulebook. Each scenario comes with a detailed battlefield map, a complete order of battle with unit labels, and the special rules and content you need to set up and play each game. The book also has a section of optional rules.
- Fort Donelson Breakout, February 15, 1862
- Battle of Valverde, February 21, 1862
- Battle of McDowell, May 8, 1862
- Battle of Mechanicsville, June 26, 1862
- Fox's Gap: Morning, Battle of South Mountain, September 14, 1862
- Fox's Gap: Afternoon
- Battle of Salem Church, May 3, 1863
- McPherson's Ridge: Morning, Battle of Gettysburg, July 1, 1863
- McPherson's Ridge: Afternoon
- Sickles' Salient, Battle of Gettysburg, July 2, 1863
- Caldwell Clears the Wheatfield, Battle of Gettysburg, July 2, 1863
- Viniard Field, Battle of Chickamauga, September 19, 1863
- Tunnel Hill, Battle of Chattanooga, November 25, 1863
This book only contains scenario information. The Regimental Fire and Fury Rulebook
is needed to play these scenarios.
The addendum containing extended scenarios and supporting materials may be downloaded free using this link (.pdf 6Mbytes)
By Rich Hasenauer
This page was last updated on 10/07/2014 at 08:56AM