Fire and Fury Games
We give history a second chance.
Regimental Fire and Fury
Civil War Battle Scenarios
Volume 2: 1862-1863
Softback / 80-pages / Full Color
Give history a second chance and lead the breakout at Fort Donelson, stand with the Iron Brigade in its finest moment on McPherson's Ridge, and charge with General Barksdale into the Peach Orchard.
The second volume in our series offers 13 early and mid-war battle scenarios to go with your Regimental Fire and Fury rulebook. Each scenario comes with a detailed battlefield map, a complete order of battle with unit labels, and the special rules and content you need to set up and play each game. The book also has a section of optional rules.
- Fort Donelson Breakout, February 15, 1862
- Battle of Valverde, February 21, 1862
- Battle of McDowell, May 8, 1862
- Battle of Mechanicsville, June 26, 1862
- Morning Action at Fox's Gap, Battle of South Mountain, September 14, 1862
- Afternoon Action at Fox's Gap, Battle of South Mountain, September 14, 1862
- Battle of Salem Church, May 3, 1863
- Morning Action on McPherson's Ridge, Battle of Gettysburg, July 1, 1863
- Afternoon Action on McPherson's Ridge, Battle of Gettysburg, July 2, 1863
- Caldwell Clears the Wheatfield, Battle of Gettysburg, July 2, 1863
- Viniard Field, Battle of Chickamauga, September 19, 1863
- Tunnel Hill, Battle of Chattanooga, November 25, 1863
This book only provides scenario information. The basic rulebook, Regimental Fire and Fury, is needed to play these scenarios.
An addendum containing Volume 2 extended scenarios for the battles of Fort Donelson, Mechanicsville, and McDowell can be downloaded free using this link (.pdf 6Mbytes)