Stand with the Stonewall Brigade at First Bull Run, test the mettle of the Iron Brigade in its first action at Brawner's Farm, charge through The Cornfield at Antietam, and lead hard-fighting Westerners into battle at Pea Ridge, Perryville, and Prairie Grove.
The full-color, 80-page softback book offers 16 early war battle scenarios to go with your Regimental Fire and Fury rulebook. The scenarios have been thoroughly researched, playtested, and designed to offer a wide range of gaming experiences. Each scenario comes with a detailed battlefield map, a complete order of battle with unit labels, and the special rules and content you need to set up and play each game. The book also has a section of optional rules and a new oblique template.
- Battle of Big Bethel, June 10 1861
- First Battle of Bull Run, July 21 1861 - Henry House Hill
- Battle of Belmont, November 7 1861
- Battle of Pea Ridge, March 7, 1862
- First Battle of Kernstown, March 23, 1862
- Battle of Port Republic, June 9, 1862
- Second Battle of Bull Run, August 28, 1862 - Brawner Farm
- Battle of Antietam, September 17, 1862 - The Cornfield
- Battle of Iuka, September 19, 1862
- Battle of Perryville, October 8, 1862
- Polk's Right Wing Attack
- Hardee's Left Wing Attack
- Full Battle
- Battle of Prairie Grove, December 7, 1862
- Herron Assaults The Ridge
- Blunt To The Rescue
- Full Battle
This book only contains scenario information. The Regimental Fire and Fury Rulebook
is needed to play these scenarios.